Space Connections

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Space Connections
Space Connections
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» reSolving the Mysteries of SPACE and Time
What's a profile and do I need to do one? EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:02 am by Admin

» What is the Vade Mecum of Space? Q & A
What's a profile and do I need to do one? EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:55 am by Admin

» SPACEipedia
What's a profile and do I need to do one? EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 5:31 am by Admin

» FORUM CHANGES COMING SOON
What's a profile and do I need to do one? EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 7:51 pm by Admin

» Hi all
What's a profile and do I need to do one? EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:25 am by joneane

» BIG MEADOW WEB CAM
What's a profile and do I need to do one? EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:22 am by Admin

» GALLERY
What's a profile and do I need to do one? EmptySat May 16, 2009 11:28 am by Admin

» CHAT BOX
What's a profile and do I need to do one? EmptySat May 16, 2009 11:26 am by Admin

» New Features and Tweaks
What's a profile and do I need to do one? EmptySat May 16, 2009 11:23 am by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Space Gear

What's a profile and do I need to do one?

Go down

What's a profile and do I need to do one? Empty What's a profile and do I need to do one?

Post by Admin Sat May 09, 2009 5:08 pm

A profile is an on-line biography. You DON'T have to set one up, nor do you have to fill in all the information.

Add as much information (or not) as you feel like.

To create a profile:
Click on PROFILE under the Space Connection banner at the top of the window.

Across the top of the profile windows are clickable links to customize your profile. Again, how much or how little you add is up to you.

Couple of FUN features is to add an avatar and or signature.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://spaceconnections.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum